Thursday, August 6, 2009

Found Pics..

Found these two on the floor in the storage house. Top half: The first class I ever taught in Malaysia, Section 13, circa 1986...
Bottom half: My Debating team, circa 1991..We were the North Malaysian runners-up then..

Since the scanner worked, I rummaged my own shoebox and found two I liked.
Left pix: Aát and Dir at Cik Adah's school. See AL797 in the background..
Right: Me on my chopperbike. I was 18. Check out those locks... From my shoebox:
Top, a pose in front of the MCOBA Building, 1979. I was attending the interview held by MARA for potential English teachers to teach at their Junior colleges. I was one of the 50-plus chosen :)
Bottom: First taste of freedom (day after SPM's last paper!). This scene taken at the JB train-station. We got there first, and waited for those of us who actually took the train to arrive. I was putting up at Halim Hussein's place; those were the days, my friend.
My own scan of the 7377 Group Photo found partially crumpled in a bookcase at Opah's house...
-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment