Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 25 is DHL Day

Johnny and me. That was just before I left for Ipoh to mail those headlights to Amin...
At the DHL location In Ipoh, with the guard standing.
He needed a tip, and got rm5... Welcome to Malaysia!Left Jelapang, and saw this car. The Penang plate says it all
At the Sultan Azlan RR, for laksa and a cold drink, and saw this display at one of the stalls there..

It's a hot day indeed. I'm again exhausted and just want to reach home. I had a good rest until about seven.
Thinking that it might rain, I looked out, and saw these chickens on MakCik Kiah's roof...Had my third pangsa of durian for the day...It's the day before Ramadhan, so a bit of durian should be fine...Later, in the evening, at the Terminal. Me with Faiz. Read what his t-shirt says..
Pak Aát with his Nasi Goreng Kampung...
After my Koay Tiow Goreng, I asked Faiz for some multicolored antlers..
That ended the day... at 12:30 am!! Selamat Berpuasa!!

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment