Met Ching, an RTM officer on break at Sengs..
Ambushed by Salmina, Pah's younger sister, and her eldest, FIRDAUS! Here we are at the Catfish Restaurant at Behor Pulai
Parting gift for them, rambut fruits...
So I left at abt 6, since Fauzi had an issue with his windshield and was rather late coming back. The ac worked fine, but when darkness came, I coudn't the lights to work. Ni mesti Seng punya kerja! So I had my blinkers on, exited the next exit (Pendang), asked the toll lady where the enarest gas station was. She said the nearest was 4 km after the turn ahead, if i took the left. By then it was pitch dark! So when I saw Petronas, I refuelled and parked by the wall, and checked the fuses. Saw the wires Seng added, took them off the fuses, and replaced the fuses. The second fuse did the trick!! I got lights! So, relieved, I left to find the NS Hiway and SP....

Hamzah, Wasil and Luqman said that Firdaus looks like the combination of Luqman and Hamzah. ye ke??
ReplyDelete