Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day Seven: Reclaiming My Memories..

I went to my old workplace, two miles up from where Poji's house was, and parked the Rusa by the kerb. This was the first face I saw, and he, me; we instantly recognized each other from across the parking area...Introducing!!En Salim, Pen Pengetua..
Pengetua MRSM Ps, En Hamid
Pah's (and mine) friends...Jaizah, Uz Mashitah, and of course, exCarbondale FariJah..More...good people! Beside me, Nassli, Nazri, Fauzi and Zul...
Firm grip, warmest hospitality...Aminuddin (MC70) and I (MC73)
Patience, my friend!
Mohd Khair (pronounced MatKhiark) showing his students a thing or two on a different kind of Net!...Missed the place already!!


-------------------

3 comments:

  1. oh that was a different En Hamid, not the one that I know. And also that computer teacher, I don't remember his name but it starts with N, husband of my friend Narimah. She must be there too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm dah igt nama: cikgu Nazri betul tak?

    ReplyDelete