Tuesday, August 11, 2009

15th (Halfway!) Day UTM and Skudai

Breakfast Indiana Style (tosei and chapati)
At 11:00 am, Che Hassan took me to his office, and later on, to the Departmental Office to meet the Head of the Faculty of Management & Human resources, Pro. Norazman, a Bloomington Indiana doctorate for a handshake and a hello.

Here's Che Hassan at his office
Then on to D'Tropica Cafe. Onn organized the 12 o'clock lunch meeting at this newly-minted cafetaria. My three buddies, Zul, Halim and Onn at the D'Tropika CafeThay had Laksa Johor and Mee Bandung, I had Laksa Utara which tasted like Laksa Penang
Trying to locate my 1 scoop ice cream!!!
After lunch, I went on to Halim's Vios with Onn, dropping him off at his office, before leaving the campus to halim's house for coffee and Raya (that's early) samprits..The UTM mark...
What a house. I took two pics just to remember the awesome details of the living space...
Halim's staircase decor
What's in the living room..
So what can I say about today?

I am glad I came to JB, that I met che Hassan and Farah and my MC buddies. What else do we have at this hour of our lives but friendship..

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment