At 10 am, I was paying money at the PD tollhouse, and Nan was already waiting for me!
Vey early lunch... kampung style..
Me on the phone with Pah..
Nan and me..Didn't know he was a Steeler fan..
First he took me on a tour of Seremban.. In front of Seremban's Train Station
Ada semuit ataih kasuit! At the Taman Bunga...
Looking at some kedondongs.. got Kak Na some..
Nan's big joke... asking me to pose in from of some girls high school.. LOL
Now, at Ulu Bendol Falls, a place for the masses to have a cooling dip in the sun. I smelled the water, it was good ...
Our treat, old fashoined ice cream on a cone...total, rm 2.00..
When he realized who, this was how he (and me) reacted..
Us reminiscing. Wonder what's on his mind? I know what I was thinking of!
En Yaakob, Noordin's father, listening to our silly stories. The food's delicious. It's fresh baked lemang and rendang, to celebrate the coming of Ramadhan!
Noordin's a keen handyman. He fixes engines, big or small, electronics, and does those jobs a kampung community needs done. That's cool!! Here's us talking carburetor language!!
All things must come to an end, so's this visit.
-------------------
(to be continued..in Pt 2)

No comments:
Post a Comment