Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 8 is Taiping Mali Day...

Rempeyek Masuk Angin, a new brand..
Rusa in the morning, the 8th day, taken as I was having dokong for breakfast..

So I left SP after lunch after seeing not much else there was to be achieved, at about 3:00. Idah was delayed due to some ceramah. She had wanted to send Zakwan to join Syam's kids going to the Water Park..

The ride to Taiping was uneventful. The was no bike accident like I saw the nite before near Gurun...

Reached home at about five; ayah was at the masjid, went in and took a shower after cooling down. No picts. ThaT nite, i was attacked by four captivated mosquitoes. Mak and Ayah woke up in the middle of the nite for some prayers and that kept me up, too. Needless to say, I was not well-rested...

No comments:

Post a Comment