Thursday, September 24, 2009

You Got Owned, Laksa!

I have been wanting to make my own laksa noodle, so i looked up the internet and found a recipe. Problem is, theblog owner did not allow any form of recipe reproduction elsewhere, so I won't print the info... but yes, you can email me, and I'll give you the link... Needless to say, Pah and I enjoyed making the bihun laksa and will make our own laksa from now on (well, we have to use the store-bought laksa in our pantry, too, to avoid wastage..)

Ingredients.. at least part of the recipe..

Dough the Hustle!
You'd need this Hutzler cookie press..
Press the dough through into boiling hot water...
Toskan (in ice water) selepas laksa timbul..
Ready, our own homemade bihun laksa!
I get to taste the first historic bowl...
Bye China Store!! Bye Oriental Store!! Bye Asian Store!!

Addendum:
Accidental culinary art...
-------------------

4 comments:

  1. Sedapnya laksa...mesti best kalau panas2...
    plastik tu ada bahasa siam..hee..hee...

    Syam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahiii Pah..nak pi Indiana nak makan laksaaaaaaa
    btw, guna soda can tebuk lubang boleh tak? tak ada itu cookie press.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaa, tak leh la pakai tin milo tu, nak press dough through tu, guna kederat gak..

    ReplyDelete