OK, here goes..
4 cups of jasmine rice
normal water for 4 cups of rice
two tbsp (HAI-YAHH!) minced garlic, annilhilated
half cup onion, diced and (HAI-YAHH!) chopped to smithereens
4 inches stick margarine, intact and straight-up
half cup (fresh from the garden) sweet basil, diced and (HAI-YAHH!) chopped to smithereens
1 stick cinnamon, intact and straight-up
10 cute little balls whole peppercorn
one piece (HAI-YAHH!) sliced ginger, 1 inch in diameter
half cup mixed veggie (peas, corn, carrot)
one and a half tsp sea salt (from Korea)
(I don't mind the spices in my rice so below is how I cook the rice).
Use a rice-cooker to cook this recipe. Put the rice in, and then measure the water to the proper limit. Then put everything else in. Make sure the cooker's switch is set to "Cook" already. Stir the contents of the cooker until the stick margarine is gone. Replace the lid until cooked, but please do wait fifteen minutes before serving with None-Doze chicken or equivalent.
Bon!!
-wahi
(hmm, all the (HAI-YAHH!).. maybe I should change the name to Kungfu Rice...)
-------------------

No comments:
Post a Comment