Monday, September 20, 2010

Milestone Affairs

What did I do on the day I turned the halfcentury? Well, Pah and I went out to a few places; groceries, Sears (to redeem a $10.00 birthday coupon), the pepper garden at the masjid, the little birthday party later on, ordered a book from Amazon, rotiserried a chicken, and actually made my "special" fried rice for dinner!

Here's me, tending to the pepper plants..Posing with my smartbiru...
And with another, even smaller, smartbiru!
Bought an upside down cake LoL
and ate it, too!

At 50, life can still be pretty fast... :)
-------------------

2 comments:

  1. Happy 50th Wahi. May there be another 50 years ahead.
    Admiring your garden produce...what's the secret?
    BTW, congrats on your first grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks on your wishes, shirin! Garden's not as good as two years ago, secret is of course constant weeding, watering and plenty of sun, the bi-weekly blue solution, and genetically-good seedlings. Yeah, I'm a Tok Ayah, now...

    ReplyDelete