Wednesday, March 24, 2010

About Fishing


You can learn about life from fishing.


Like, how to catch a fish is just like how to "catch" a human.
(sorry, teri, I just needed a pic!!)
To catch my 39-inch carp, I make sure there is more than enough bait in the water. Carps are greedy; the bigger they are, the more they eat. SO if I don't offer enough, they will just swim away.

People are like fish, especially those with bigger wallets to fill. Promise them simply with peace and friendship; no bite. But promise them the moon, the stars and the skies too, as a bonus, and they'll bite.

That's really the trick. To get the fish to bite.

After that, the fish is DEAD meat. Oh, what about the moon, the stars, and the skies?

What moon, what stars, what skies???

If you are a fish, beware! It's FISH season right now...

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment