Yummy fried cempedak
Nasil Lemak
We went out to the Kamunting Market after breakfast..Tok Ayah and Rusa
Dokongs...
Imported durians
Mai Kanan Mempelams from Behrang..
Open a dokong, eat a dokong
Open a moktan, eat a moktan
Here we go again...
Rusa needed a replacement signal bulb, rm 3.00 all in..It would have cost $20.00 for labor only at McGregor. No wonder they lost their business..
Dinner was ketam (hey where's the pict) curry. Sedap laa, opah masak. Then after isyak, I went to see pak Aat and his kids. Too bad I came at abt 10:00 pm as they were getting their homework done. I left at 11:00 pm after giving them Mr Wilson, last name soccer, and a promise to see them for breakfats the next day. And Pak A'at needed a favor, too (shhh!). I told him I would try my best... No picts that nite..
-------------------

No comments:
Post a Comment